Ken Acker designed the Acker Combination Storm and Screen in 1980. His goal was to offer a storm window that was both energy efficient and convenient for any user to operate. As a result, the Acker Combination now provides the elegance and warmth of wood, coupled with the energy efficient and environmentally responsible qualities sought by today’s homeowners. With the appearance similar to that of an old-fashioned storm sash, the Acker Combination remains true to the exterior architecture that is characteristic of older homes and buildings.
• Manufactured in Clear Northern White Pine (Other wood species available)
• Storm and Screen inserts are interchangeable from inside the home
• Insert areas are fully weather-stripped to prevent air infiltration
• Glass options: Single glazed or Insulating (LowE Optional)
• Available in most any size and window shape
• Product finishing Options: Primed and Painted or Stained and Varnished
• Available with installation by Acker Millwork Co.
** Accepted by historic preservation commissions
3300 West Pabst Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53215 Phone: (414) 672-2200 Fax: (414) 672-2203